Sunday, August 16, 2009

Image of Father Felix Varela, who teaches the Cuban how to think miraculously appears in a hive of wasps in Sarasota, Florida.


Over half an hour before that I take a picture for curiosity with the macro of my Olympus SP-565UZ made in Viet Nam to a honeycomb of tiny wasps that my wife found on the railing of the entrance of the house.
And I was stunning because the pictures taken clearly shows the image of Father Felix Varela.
I do not know if it will be a miracle or a distortion of the lens or the camera because, as Roman Catholic by orientation of the former archebishop of Santiago de Cuba, His Eminence, Pedro Meurice I pray every day for the Union of Cubans.
If you click in the picture you will see the image in the midled...only good knows.
Gualterio Nunez Estrada, Sarasota, Florida 34233.

No comments:

Post a Comment