Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CNN HEALTH::Cuba Lung cancer vaccine 'extends terminal patients lives'Story Highlights.


By Shasta DarlingtonCNN
HAVANA, Cuba (CNN) -- Terminal lung cancer patients are living longer thanks to the world's first registered lung cancer vaccine, a leading Cuban scientist says.
Cuban scientist Dr. Gisela Gonzalez says she and her team have created a lung cancer vaccine that extends patient's lives.
Dr. Gisela Gonzalez has spent years researching the vaccine which the Cuban government approved for the use of the general public last year.
Gonzalez and her team have worked on developing the CimaVax EGF vaccine at the Cuban Center of Molecular Immunology since the early 1990s.

Par Shasta Darlington CNN LA HAVANE, Cuba (CNN) - Terminal de cancer du poumon des patients vivent plus longtemps grâce au monde du premier vaccin contre le cancer du poumon enregistrés, un chef de file scientifique cubain dit. Cuba Dr Gisela Gonzalez affirme qu'elle et son équipe ont créé un vaccin contre le cancer du poumon du patient, qui s'étend de la vie. Dr. Gisela Gonzalez a passé des années à des recherches sur le vaccin contre le gouvernement cubain, qui a approuvé pour l'utilisation de l'opinion publique l'an dernier. Gonzalez et son équipe ont travaillé sur le développement du vaccin CimaVax FEM au Centre cubain d'immunologie moléculaire depuis le début des années 1990.

Por Shasta Darlington CNN HAVANA, Cuba (CNN) - Terminal do cancro do pulmão pacientes vivem mais tempo, graças ao mundo da primeira matrícula do cancro do pulmão vacina, uma líder cubano diz cientista. Cubanas cientista Dr. Gisela Gonzalez diz que ela e sua equipe criaram uma vacina contra câncer do pulmão que se estende do paciente vidas. Dra. Gisela Gonzalez passou anos pesquisando a vacina que o governo cubano aprovado para o uso do público em geral no ano passado. Gonzalez e sua equipe têm trabalhado no desenvolvimento do CimaVax FEG vacina cubana no Centro de Imunologia Molecular, desde o início da década de 1990.

達林頓的沙斯塔有線電視新聞網 古巴哈瓦那,有線電視新聞網( CNN ) -終端肺癌患者的壽命延長感謝了世界上第一個註冊肺癌疫苗,領先古巴科學家說。 古巴科學家博士吉塞拉岡薩雷斯說,她和她的團隊創造了一種肺癌疫苗,從而延長病人的生命。 岡薩雷斯博士吉塞拉已經花費多年的疫苗研究,古巴政府批准使用的一般公眾去年。 岡薩雷斯和她的團隊已經開發CimaVax生長疫苗在古巴分子免疫學中心自20世紀90年代初。


Por Shasta Darlington CNN LA HABANA, Cuba (CNN) -LOS PACIENTES terminales de cáncer de pulmón de los pacientes viven más tiempo gracias a la primera vacuna contra el cáncer de pulmón registrada, una importante científica cubana, Dr. Gisela González, dice que ella y su equipo han creado una vacuna contra el cáncer de pulmón que extiende la vida de la paciente. Dra. Gisela González ha pasado años investigando la vacuna que el gobierno cubano aprobó para el uso del público en general el año pasado. González y su equipo han trabajado en el desarrollo de la vacuna CimaVax FEAG en el Centro cubano de Inmunología Molecular desde principios del decenio de 1990.

30 comments:

  1. done y come lo puedo obtener? mi papa es terminal y tengo mucha prisa
    donibel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a
    number of websites for about a year and am concerned about
    switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.

    net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!


    my page :: diets that work
    Also see my web page > diets that work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
    I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    Also visit my webpage :: know more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
    I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    my site :: know more
    Also see my web page :: website

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis, this site is really fastidious and the users are in fact sharing good thoughts.


    Also visit my site :: Know More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fastidious respond in return of this difficulty with solid arguments and describing all regarding that.


    my page; click here
    Also see my web site :: website

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could certainly see your enthusiasm within the article you write.
    The sector hopes for more passionate writers such
    as you who are not afraid to say how they believe.
    At all times follow your heart.

    Also visit my webpage :: visit link

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from.
    Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity,
    Guess I'll just book mark this blog.

    my weblog :: more info

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with
    us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will
    be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and wonderful design and
    style.

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... visit link

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long
    comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyway, just wanted to say excellent blog!


    My weblog ... more information

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I wanted to write
    a little comment to support you.

    My web blog ... more info

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the good writeup. It if truth
    be told was once a amusement account it. Glance advanced to more introduced agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we communicate?

    my blog post more info

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you wish for to grow your familiarity just keep visiting this site and be updated
    with the most up-to-date news posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahaa, its good conversation concerning this piece of writing at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.


    my weblog ... more information

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work
    and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

    My website :: visit link

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out more details.



    Also visit my web page ... More Info

    ReplyDelete
  17. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... Know More

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results.
    If you know of any please share. Cheers!

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... know more

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog
    posts on this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site.

    Reading this information So i'm happy to convey that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much unquestionably will make sure to do not put out of your mind this web site and provides it a look regularly.

    Feel free to surf to my site shuttle service Gauteng
    my site :: door to door delivery Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of info.
    I'm satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    My page: make up artist Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there, all is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's actually fine, keep up writing.

    Take a look at my web-site - hairdresser Parktown North

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may I get that type of info written in such a
    perfect approach? I have a project that I'm just now running on, and I've been on the glance out for such info.


    my webpage - scarring Durban
    My webpage :: pigmentation Durban

    ReplyDelete
  23. bookmarked!!, I like your website!

    my web site :: wooden jungle gyms Gauteng

    ReplyDelete
  24. In fact no matter if someone doesn't know after that its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it happens.

    Here is my web page ... websight design

    ReplyDelete
  25. Remarkable! Its really remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea concerning from
    this piece of writing.

    Also visit my site: eyelash extensions Cape Town

    ReplyDelete
  26. If you want to take a great deal from this article then you have to apply such methods
    to your won blog.

    my webpage ... site

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your style is really unique in comparison to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the
    opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this site.


    my web blog: coaching KwaZulu-Natal

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am actually happy to read this webpage posts
    which contains plenty of valuable information, thanks for providing these data.


    Also visit my webpage ... well being Free State

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed
    in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks

    My site about

    ReplyDelete
  30. What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I
    have found It absolutely useful and it has helped me
    out loads. I hope to give a contribution & assist different
    customers like its aided me. Good job.

    my homepage - Www.Olgashealthandbeautyclinic.Co.za

    ReplyDelete